Our recommendation from our first generation locksmith since the late 1980’s has been Medeco High Security Locks. We recommend High-Security locks in areas that need a high level of protection.
See if Medeco is the right solution for you
Fill in the Form below to contact us about our high-security special angled cut keys and locks.
Medeco Cylinder Design
- Hardened steel pins that are hard to drill.
- The faceplate has inserts in key locations to prevent drilling.
- The special key design requires the pins to be both lifted to the correct position and rotated to the right angle before a sidebar can unlock in addition to the pins.
- Keys cannot be copied at hardware and big box stores, but only by locksmith professionals.
High Security Angled-Cut Keys
- Extremely difficult to open without key.
- Keys are secure since they cannot be duplicated, except by the locksmith who sold the lock.
- Keys are cut by a specialist who manually rotates the key by 20° right, left, and center.
- The lock mechanism needs to have pins rotated and lifted to the correct positions to unlock.
- Extremely secure design trusted by governments, schools, banks, retailers, and homes that need high-security.